Deadpool is an action-adventure video game based on the Marvel Comics antihero of the same name.
Deadpool the game was developed by High Moon Studios and published by Activision.
It was released for the Microsoft Windows (in digital format only), PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 in June 2013.
- I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
- Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, what pals?!) are making an appearance. (Hope you don’t mind picking hair out of your tacos.)
- I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
- I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!) explosives (boom), duct tape (quack) and of course, yours truly – ME! (Checkmate!)
- You get more of ME! I’ve included all my DLC from earlier versions in this version, just for YOU, my biggest fan!
Processor: Intel® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB or more of video memory
Storage: 6 GB available space
This game file size is 3 GB
Download through Thefileslocker
How to install:
- Extract the file “Deadpool-Repack-(Www.BestGames4Free.Com).zip“ using Winrar.
- Open “Deadpool-Repack-(Www.BestGames4Free.Com)” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
Note: you can report any broken or not working link just by commenting in the same post where you face this problem and we will fix it as fast as possible.